Monday, August 17, 2009

One hour at a time

Have made it through lunch at work, so am ever closer to being able to go home. Hasn't been too bad today, just sticking to myself and trying to stay quiet. I think people here can tell that something is wrong - I'm guessing that I'm not acting like my normal self. My interpretation of it is, I'm just not hiding things as well as I normally do... but that's just me.

I am happy though, I did get an appointment with the ob-gyn for Wednesday afternoon. I'm hoping that he can help me feel more normal and feel better. I have filled out all of the initial paperwork already and I just have to get my records from here, and I should be set to go. I did tell them I might not be able to get them in time, but that I would do my best.

I need to go to the house (It's sad that I can't call it home, and I've lived there for two years - I just don't feel right about doing it) and help out my landlady tonight though, make myself feel better about things. I have been running around like an idiot and been a zombie since last Wednesday, maybe she has drilled some helmets or made helmet straps for Zoomer Gear today that I can work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment