Friday, August 7, 2009

Saturday plans that don't include sleeping in

Heading to Farmville tomorrow morning to get my car inspected and to see if they can figure out what the deal is with my emissions system (if there even is one). Light went off on its own yesterday and hasn't come on since, but would rather them see if they can find anything while they are poking around. Only thing that stinks is that I will have to leave Richmond by around eight thirty so I can get to Davis Pontiac by ten. Don't want to have to rush if I can help it.

Will go see Grandma too for a little bit, then go to Walmart and get some flowers to put on Papa's grave. I try to do that every time I go to Farmville, haven't missed too many times since he passed away in 2006. Hard to believe that it was three years ago on July 31st, you never realize how fast time goes, or stop to think about it until something like that occurs to you. Will stop for some lunch to relax, but I don't think I'll be too late getting back to the house in Richmond - I want to be able to help around the house some when I get back (maybe even SLEEP!).

No comments:

Post a Comment